- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-03-03 16:42:12
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-03-03 16:42:12
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1616000||Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc.||XHR||Hotels & Motels (7011)||200141677|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1777548||C. Taylor Kessel||C/o Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. |
200 South Orange Avenue, Suite 2700
Orlando FL 32801
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares||LTIP Units||Acquisiton||2021-03-01||7,659||$0.00||7,659||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents the number of shares withheld by the issuer to satisfy applicable tax withholding obligations in connection with the vesting of restricted stock unit grants previously granted to the Reporting Person.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $18.58 to $19.19, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc., any security holder of Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc. or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in footnote (2) to this Form 4.
- LTIP Units are a class of limited partnership units in XHR LP (the "Operating Partnership"), of which the Issuer's wholly-owned subsidiary is the general partner. Initially, the LTIP Units do not have full parity with common limited partnership units of the Operating Partnership ("Common Units") with respect to liquidating distributions. However, upon the occurrence of certain events described in the Operating Partnership's partnership agreement, the LTIP Units can over time achieve full parity with the Common Units for all purposes. If such parity is reached, vested LTIP Units may be converted into an equal number of Common Units on a one for one basis at any time at the request of the Reporting Person or the general partner of the Operating Partnership.
- (continued from Footnote 3) Common Units are redeemable for cash based on the fair market value of an equivalent number of shares of the Issuer's common stock, or, at the election of the Issuer, an equal number of shares of the Issuer's common stock, each subject to adjustment in the event of stock splits, specified extraordinary distributions or similar events.
- The LTIP Units issued pursuant to the Xenia Hotels & Resorts, Inc., XHR Holding, Inc. and XHR LP 2015 Incentive Award Plan vest 33% on March 2, 2022, 33% on March 2, 2023 and 34% on March 2, 2024, subject to earlier vesting upon certain terminations of the Reporting Person's employment or a change of control of the Issuer, in each case as described in the award agreement.