- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-03-02 21:24:33
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-03-02 21:24:33
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1313332||D Michael Rumbolz||7250 S. Tenaya Way |
Las Vegas NV 89113
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2021-02-26||5,776||$0.00||5,776||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2021-03-01||625||$0.00||625||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Stock Option||Disposition||2021-03-02||40,000||$0.00||40,000||$5.58|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of common stock.
- Represents the withholding by the Company of certain of the vested shares of restricted stock to satisfy the minimum statutory tax obligations applicable to such transactions with the vested shares being included in treasury stock.
- The transaction(s) reflected in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a 10b5-1 plan adopted by the reporting person on December 1, 2020 for options originally granted on March 2, 2012 that were due to expire within the next 12 months.
- The price reported in Column 4 of Table I is a weighted average price. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at a price ranging from $15.54 to $15.98. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Corporation, any security holder of the Corporation, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Represents restricted stock units to acquire shares of the Company's common stock that vest in equal monthly installments over a period of three years following the grant date of May 26, 2020.
- Represents restricted stock units to acquire shares of the Company's common stock that vest in equal monthly installments over a period of two years following the grant date of April 1, 2020.
- Represents an option to purchase 40,000 shares of the Company's common stock, which vested periodically over a period of four years following the date of grant.