- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-03-02 16:10:39
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-03-02 16:10:39
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1517022||Akebia Therapeutics Inc.||AKBA||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||208756903|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1591467||P. John Butler||C/o Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. |
245 First Street
Cambridge MA 02142
|Ceo And President||No||No||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to buy)||Acquisiton||2021-02-26||403,600||$0.00||403,600||$3.46|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||59,928||Indirect||Held by Dorothy Butler 2019 GRAT|
|Common Stock||100,000||Indirect||Held By Dorothy Butler GRAT November 2019|
|Common Stock||31,047||Indirect||Held by Dorothy Butler Revocable Trust 2007|
|Common Stock||59,928||Indirect||Held by John Butler 2019 GRAT|
|Common Stock||100,000||Indirect||Held By John Butler GRAT November 2019|
|Common Stock||31,047||Indirect||Held by John Butler Revocable Trust 2007|
- The restricted stock units were granted by the Issuer pursuant to its 2014 Incentive Plan, as amended. One third of the restricted stock units will vest on each of the first, second and third anniversaries of the grant date, subject to the reporting person's continued service with the Issuer on each vesting date.
- Includes 1,500 shares of the Issuer's common stock purchased on June 30, 2020 and 1,200 shares of the Issuer's common stock purchased on December 31, 2020, each under the Issuer's 2014 Amended and Restated Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and transfer of shares of the Issuer's common stock which were contributed to two grantor retained annuity trusts.
- This sale was made automatically by the Issuer to cover tax withholding obligations in connection with the vesting and settlement of one-third of the reporting person's restricted stock units granted on February 28, 2019.
- This sale was made automatically by the Issuer to cover tax withholding obligations in connection with the vesting and settlement of one-third of the reporting person's restricted stock units granted on February 28, 2020.
- The options were granted by the Issuer pursuant to its 2014 Incentive Plan, as amended. The options will vest over four years: 25% of the options will vest on the first anniversary of the grant date with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments thereafter, subject to the reporting person's continued service with the Issuer on each vesting date.