- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-03-01 17:30:09
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-03-01 17:30:09
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1701114||Blue Apron Holdings Inc.||APRN||Retail-Catalog & Mail-Order Houses (5961)||814777373|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1780822||Irina Krechmer||C/o Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. |
28 Liberty Street
New York NY 10005
|Chief Technology Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2021-02-25||4,868||$0.00||21,890||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2021-02-25||469||$0.00||22,359||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2021-02-25||624||$0.00||22,983||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2021-02-25||937||$0.00||23,920||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2021-02-25||1,875||$0.00||25,795||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2021-02-26||3,984||$8.64||21,811||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2021-02-25||4,868||$0.00||4,868||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2021-02-25||469||$0.00||469||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2021-02-25||624||$0.00||624||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2021-02-25||937||$0.00||937||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2021-02-25||1,875||$0.00||1,875||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Performance Stock Unit||Acquisiton||2021-03-01||45,000||$0.00||45,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Restricted stock units ("RSUs") convert into Class A Common Stock on a one-for-one basis. This transaction represents the settlement of RSUs in shares of Class A Common Stock on their scheduled vesting date.
- Represents the shares automatically sold by the reporting person pursuant to an election to satisfy tax withholding obligations in connection with the vesting of the RSUs listed in Table II. This sale does not represent a discretionary trade by the reporting person.
- Represents the weighted average sale price for shares sold in multiple transactions. Sale prices ranged from $8.6414 to $8.7100 per share. Upon request of the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer, the reporting person will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- On August 25, 2019, the reporting person was granted 77,886 RSUs, with 25% of the RSUs scheduled to vest on the one-year anniversary of August 25, 2019, and the remaining RSUs are scheduled to vest in quarterly installments (on each November 25, February 25, May 25 and August 25) over the remaining three-year period following the one-year anniversary of August 25, 2019.
- On February 26, 2020, the reporting person was granted 7,500 RSUs, scheduled to vest over four years in quarterly installments, with 6.25% of the RSUs vesting on each May 25, August 25, November 25 and February 25 over the four-year period following February 26, 2020.
- On May 25, 2020, the reporting person was granted 7,500 RSUs, scheduled to vest over four years in quarterly installments, with 6.25% of the RSUs vesting on each August 25, November 25, February 25 and May 25 over the four-year period following May 25, 2020.
- On August 25, 2020, the reporting person was granted 7,500 RSUs, scheduled to vest in 2/16 installments on each of November 25, 2020 and February 25, 2021 and thereafter in equal 1/16 quarterly installments (on each May 25, August 25, November 25, and February 25) thereafter over the four-year period beginning on May 25, 2021.
- On November 25, 2020, the reporting person was granted 7,500 RSUs, with 25% scheduled to vest on February 25, 2021 and the remainder scheduled to vest thereafter in equal quarterly installments, with 6.25% of the remainder vesting on each May 25, August 25, November 25, and February 25 thereafter over the four-year period beginning on May 25, 2021.
- Each performance stock unit ("PSU") represents a right to receive one share of Class A Common Stock.
- On March 1, 2021, the reporting person was granted 45,000 PSUs. Vesting of 50%, 25% and 25% of the PSUs is subject to the issuer's Class A Common Stock achieving certain minimum unweighted closing prices per share averaged over a 30 consecutive trading day period prior to February 25, 2024. PSUs that meet the stock price targets referred to in the prior sentence will vest (i) 50% on the later to occur of (A) the date a stock price target is met and (B) February 25, 2022 and (ii) 50% on February 25, 2024. Any PSUs that have not achieved the performance targets by February 25, 2024 shall expire and have no further force or effect.