- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-02-23 18:03:09
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-02-23 18:03:09
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1416050||G Adriel Lares||C/o Fastly, Inc. |
475 Brannan Street, Suite 300
San Francisco CA 94107
|Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2021-02-19||100,000||$0.00||285,501||No||4||C||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2021-02-19||68,394||$80.52||217,107||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2021-02-19||28,206||$81.31||188,901||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2021-02-19||3,300||$82.59||185,601||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2021-02-19||100||$83.17||185,501||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class B Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2021-02-19||100,000||$0.00||100,000||$2.36|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2021-02-19||100,000||$0.00||100,000||$2.36|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2021-02-19||100,000||$0.00||100,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each share of Class B Common Stock converted into Class A Common Stock upon the election of the reporting person.
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $80.01 to $81.00, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the SEC, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnotes (3) through (5) to this Form 4.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $81.01 to $82.00, inclusive.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $82.09 to $83.05, inclusive.
- The stock option vested and became exercisable as to 25% of the shares subject to the option on May 16, 2017, and thereafter vested as to 1/48th of the shares in equal monthly installments, until such time as the option is 100% vested, subject to the continuing employment of the reporting person on each vesting date.
- Each share of Class B Common Stock will convert automatically into Class A Common Stock upon (a) the death of the reporting person, or (b) any transfer except certain "Permitted Transfers" described in the Issuer's amended and restated certificate of incorporation. All outstanding shares of Class B Common Stock will convert into shares of Class A Common Stock upon the earliest of (i) the first trading day falling nine months after the date on which the shares of Class B Common Stock represent less than 10% of the aggregate number of outstanding shares of Class A Common Stock and Class B Common Stock, (ii) the date specified by the vote of the holders of Class B Common Stock representing at least a majority of the outstanding shares of Class B Common Stock, or (iii) the first trading day falling ten years after the Effective Time as defined in the Issuer's amended and restated certificate of incorporation.