- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-02-11 16:16:46
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-02-11 16:16:46
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|320187||Nike Inc.||NKE||Rubber & Plastics Footwear (3021)||930584541|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1487557||K Hilary Krane||One Bowerman Dr |
Beaverton OR 97005-0979
|Evp, Cao & General Counsel||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2021-02-10||18,500||$38.76||168,685||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2021-02-10||18,500||$141.61||150,185||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class B Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2021-02-10||18,500||$0.00||18,500||$38.76|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class B Common Stock||119||Indirect||by Retirement Plan|
- Pursuant to Company policy, market transactions in Company stock by officers and directors are permitted only after the first full trading day after the release of quarterly earnings and ending on the fourteenth day of the third month of the following fiscal quarter, except pursuant to approved 10b5-1 trading plans.
- Includes shares acquired pursuant to NIKE, Inc.'s Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $141.55 to $141.75, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide NIKE, Inc., any security holder of NIKE, Inc., or the staff of the Securities Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in the footnote (3) to this Form 4.
- Shares held in account under the NIKE, Inc. 401(k) Savings and Profit Sharing Plan.
- Stock Option granted on 07/18/2014 and became exercisable with respect to 25% of the shares on each of the first four anniversaries of the date of the grant.