- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-02-09 18:08:51
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-02-09 18:08:51
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|886163||Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc||LGND||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||770160744|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1208906||L John Higgins||3911 Sorrento Valley Boulevard, Ste 110 |
San Diego CA 92121
|Chief Executive Officer||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2021-02-05||60,000||$0.00||60,000||$10.05|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2021-02-05||54,666||$0.00||54,666||$14.47|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The sale reported on this Form 4 was made pursuant to a written trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person on December 10, 2020, in accordance with Rule 10b5-1.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $200.00 to $201.29, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide, upon request to the Securities Exchange Commission staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- Represents previously-owned shares delivered to the Issuer in payment of the exercise price of the stock options.
- Grant to reporting person of options, exercisable over a 4-year period measured from the date of grant, 12-1/2% after six months, then 1/48th of the Option Shares per month thereafter. The date of grant is 02/17/11.
- Grant to reporting person of options, exercisable over a 4-year period measured from the date of grant, 12-1/2% after six months, then 1/48th of the Option Shares per month thereafter. The date of grant was 02/09/12.