Filing Details

Accession Number:
0001562180-21-000562
Form Type:
4
Zero Holdings:
No
Publication Time:
2021-01-27 16:19:10
Reporting Period:
2021-01-25
Accepted Time:
2021-01-27 16:19:10
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Issuer
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
1590877 Regenxbio Inc. RGNX Biological Products, (No Disgnostic Substances) (2836) 471851754
Insiders
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1652824 T. Kenneth Mills C/o Regenxbio Inc.
9600 Blackwell Road, Suite 210
Rockville MD 20850
President And Ceo No No No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock Acquisiton 2021-01-25 6,500 $0.85 287,484 No 4 M Direct
Common Stock Disposition 2021-01-25 315 $42.64 287,169 No 4 S Direct
Common Stock Disposition 2021-01-25 974 $44.05 286,195 No 4 S Direct
Common Stock Disposition 2021-01-25 5,211 $44.99 280,984 No 4 S Direct
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 M Direct
No 4 S Direct
No 4 S Direct
No 4 S Direct
Reported Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Sec. Type Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Amount - 2 Price - 2
Common Stock Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy) Disposition 2021-01-25 6,500 $0.00 6,500 $0.85
Remaning Holdings Exercise Date Expiration Date Equity Swap Involved Transaction Form Type Transaction Code Nature of Ownership
41,170 2024-09-23 No 4 M Direct
Footnotes
  1. This transaction was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan.
  2. This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $42.49 to $42.72. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
  3. This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $43.55 to $44.52. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
  4. This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $44.55 to $45.00. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
  5. The previously granted option, representing a right to purchase a total of 708,200 shares, became exercisable as follows: 474,490 of the shares subject to the option are initial shares ("Initial Shares") and 233,710 of the shares subject to the option are contingent shares ("Contingent Shares"). 120,394 of the Initial Shares vested on September 17, 2014, 88,524 of the Initial Shares vested on September 17, 2015 and an additional 7,377 of the Initial Shares vested upon each month of continuous service to the Company thereafter. 25% of the Contingent Shares were deemed vested as of September 17, 2014 on January 13, 2015 due to a subsequent event. The remainder of the Contingent Shares vested over four years of service following September 17, 2014, with 25% of the remaining 75% of Contingent Shares having vested on September 17, 2015 and the remaining Contingent Shares having vested in 36 equal monthly installments thereafter.