- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-01-20 17:55:02
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-01-20 17:55:02
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1572910||Phillips 66 Partners Lp||PSXP||Pipe Lines (No Natural Gas) (4610)||383899432|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1582073||Mark Haney||2331 Citywest Blvd. |
Houston TX 77042
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Units (Limited Partner Interests)||Acquisiton||2021-01-16||1,442||$0.00||32,474||No||4||M||Direct|
|Common Units (Limited Partner Interests)||Disposition||2021-01-16||1,442||$30.33||31,032||No||4||D||Direct|
|Common Units (Limited Partner Interests)||Acquisiton||2021-01-20||1,445||$30.05||32,477||No||4||P||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Units (Limited Partner Interests)||Phantom Units||Acquisiton||2021-01-15||3,462||$0.00||3,462||$0.00|
|Common Units (Limited Partner Interests)||Phantom Units||Disposition||2021-01-16||1,442||$0.00||1,442||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- These transactions do not represent the actual purchase and sale of common units by the reporting person. In accordance with reporting requirements, they represent the cash settlement of a phantom unit award.
- The price reflected above is the average of the high and the low price of the Company's common unit on January 15, 2021.
- In accordance with Rule 10b5-1, on December 4, 2017, the reporting person gave instructions to purchase common units with the cash payment received upon settlement of the 1,442 phantom units reported on this Form 4.
- Each phantom unit is the economic equivalent of one common unit of Phillips 66 Partners LP.
- Annual grant to non-employee directors of phantom units.
- Phantom units vest on the third anniversary of the grant.
- The phantom units do not have an expiration date.