- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-01-19 16:34:55
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-01-19 16:34:55
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1241405||Hugo David Anderson||250 Sw Taylor St |
Portland OR 97204
|President & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2021-01-14||3,705||$0.00||17,505||No||4||J||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2021-01-14||1,580||$44.21||15,925||No||4||S||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,063||Indirect||See Footnote|
- Shares were distributed from Deferred Compensation Plan for Directors and Executives (DCP) account to reporting person's registered account pursuant to reporting person's election on November 18, 2014, December 2, 2015, and December 7, 2016.
- Reflects shares that have been credited to reporting person's account under the issuer's DCP.
- These shares were issued in connection with the reporting person's elections on November 18, 2014, December 2, 2015 and December 7, 2016 to participate in the issuer's DCP, which specifies that taxes shall be withheld from distributions. Pursuant to the DCP and the reporting person's prior elections, these shares were sold to pay taxes on the DCP distribution made on January 14, 2021.
- This transaction was executed in aggregate along with stock sales of other DCP participants who received DCP stock distributions on January 14, 2021 and elected to have taxes withheld (The Transaction). The Transaction was executed in multiple trades on reported date with prices ranging from $44.01 - $44.56, resulting in average price of $44.213. Northwest Natural Holding Company will provide upon request by Commission staff or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Shares held in reporting person's account under the issuer's Retirement K Savings Plan as of December 31, 2020.