- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2021-01-12 16:16:10
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2021-01-12 16:16:10
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|914475||Neurocrine Biosciences Inc||NBIX||Biological Products, (No Disgnostic Substances) (2836)||330525145|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1201096||Charles Kevin Gorman||12780 El Camino Real |
San Diego CA 92130
|Chief Executive Officer||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option||Disposition||2021-01-08||143,449||$8.66||143,449||$8.66|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option||Disposition||2021-01-08||164,801||$8.65||164,801||$8.65|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The disposition reported in this Form 4 was effected by a broker pursuant to instructions set forth in a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person at least 60 days prior to the transaction date in Box 3 above. Additionally, Issuer policy restricts the Reporting Person from amending or otherwise modifying any 10b5-1 trading plan subsequent to adoption of the plan.
- Represents a weighted average sales price per share. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $110.00 to $111.24. The Reporting Person has provided to the issuer, and will provide to any security holder of the issuer or the SEC staff, upon request, information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- Represents a weighted average sales price per share. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $110.00 to $111.19. The Reporting Person has provided to the issuer, and will provide to any security holder of the issuer or the SEC staff, upon request, information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- Option granted January 12, 2012 and vested monthly over four years.
- Option granted January 10, 2013 and vested monthly over four years.