- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-12-18 21:43:21
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-12-18 21:43:21
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1744489||Walt Disney Co||DIS||Services-Miscellaneous Amusement & Recreation (7990)||830940635|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1755138||B. Zenia Mucha||500 South Buena Vista Street |
Burbank CA 91521
|Sevp & Chief Comms Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Disney Common Stock||Acquisiton||2020-12-17||1,618||$173.40||18,781||No||4||M||Direct|
|Disney Common Stock||Disposition||2020-12-17||803||$173.40||17,978||No||4||F||Direct|
|Disney Common Stock||Acquisiton||2020-12-17||35,906||$72.59||53,884||No||4||M||Direct|
|Disney Common Stock||Disposition||2020-12-17||35,906||$173.34||17,978||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Disney Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Disposition||2020-12-17||1,618||$0.00||1,618||$0.00|
|Disney Common Stock||Stock Option (Right-to-Buy)||Disposition||2020-12-17||35,906||$0.00||35,906||$72.59|
|Disney Common Stock||Stock Option (Right-to-Buy)||Acquisiton||2020-12-17||22,938||$0.00||22,938||$173.40|
|Disney Common Stock||Restricted Stock Unit||Acquisiton||2020-12-17||5,525||$0.00||5,525||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Disney Common Stock||2,724||Indirect||By 401(k)|
- Vesting of shares connected with grant under The Walt Disney Company's 2002 Executive Performance Plan and 2011 Stock Incentive Plan.
- The 803 shares reported as a disposition represent an automatic reduction of shares issued to the reporting person to discharge withholding tax obligations of reporting person and do not constitute an actual sale or other open-market transaction.
- This transaction was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan previously adopted by the reporting person. Shares were sold in 63 incremental transactions pursuant to a single sell order. Sale prices of individual transactions ranged from $173.11 to $173.75. Upon request, the reporting person will provide to the Securities and Exchange Commission, to the Issuer of the securities herein, or to a securities holder the complete sales data, including the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Shares held in The Walt Disney Stock Fund as of December 17, 2020. The Fund is one investment option in the 401(k) Plan and contains Company matching contributions.
- Converts at 1-for-1.
- The option is fully vested.
- Options were granted under the Company's 2011 Stock Incentive Plan in a transaction exempt under Rule 16(b)-3. The options vest in four equal installments on each December 17 of 2021 through 2024. In connection with this stock option award, the reporting person also was awarded restricted stock units whose vesting is subject to performance vesting criteria. The number of stock units vesting depends on the extent to which the performance criteria are satisfied, and ranges from zero to 7,194.
- This restricted stock unit award was granted under the Company's 2011 Stock Incentive Plan in a transaction exempt under Rule 16(b)-3. The award is scheduled to vest in four equal installments on each December 17 of 2021 through 2024.