- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-12-17 16:30:23
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-12-17 16:30:23
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|791908||Xoma Corp||XOMA||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||522154066|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1600865||R James Neal||C/o Xoma Corporation |
2200 Powell Street, Suite 310
Emeryville CA 94608
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|8.625% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock||Acquisiton||2020-12-15||8,000||$25.00||8,000||No||4||A||Indirect||By spouse|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2020-12-15||26,000||$0.00||26,000||$5.50|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||4,673||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $40.9650 to $41.96, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $41.98 to $42.10, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range.
- Purchased 8,000 shares of the Issuer's 8.625% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, with liquidation preference of $25.00 per share (the "Series A Preferred Stock"), in the Issuer's public offering at the public offering price of $25.00 per share. The terms of the Series A Preferred Stock are set forth in the Certificate of Designation of the 8.625% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock of the Issuer. Holders of the Series A Preferred Stock generally will have no voting rights, but will have limited voting rights if the Issuer fails to pay dividends for six or more quarters (whether or not declared or consecutive) and in certain other events.
- Shares subject to this option fully vested on February 21, 2017.