- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-11-12 09:16:42
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-11-12 09:16:42
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|108516||Worthington Industries Inc||WOR||Steel Works, Blast Furnaces & Rolling & Finishing Mills (3310)||311189815|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1554715||G Geoffrey Gilmore||200 Old Wilson Bridge Road |
Columbus OH 43085
|Evp & Chief Operating Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares||Non-qualified stock option (right to buy)||Disposition||2020-11-10||6,000||$0.00||6,000||$31.71|
|Common Shares||Non-qualified stock option (right to buy)||Disposition||2020-11-10||8,500||$0.00||8,500||$30.92|
|Common Shares||Non-qualified stock option (right to buy)||Disposition||2020-11-10||3,334||$0.00||3,334||$38.91|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Shares||Phantom Stock Acquired Under Deferred Compensation Plan||$0.00||109||8,844||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The price reported is a weighted average price. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Worthington Industries, Inc. (the "Issuer"), any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of common shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth.
- This non-qualified stock option was granted pursuant to the Worthington Industries, Inc. 2010 Stock Option Plan. Date listed is the first day any portion of the option vested. Additional portions of 33.33% of the option vested annually on 06/29/2014 and 06/29/2015.
- This non-qualified stock option was granted pursuant to the Worthington Industries, Inc. 2010 Stock Option Plan. Date listed is the first day any portion of the option vested. Additional portions of 33.33% of the option vested annually on 06/26/2017 and 6/26/2018.
- This non-qualified stock option was granted pursuant to the Worthington Industries, Inc. 2010 Stock Option Plan. Date listed is the first day any portion of the option vested. Additional portions of 33.33% of the option will vest annually on 06/27/2021 and 06/27/2022.
- The account tracks common shares on a one-for-one basis.
- Prior to October 1, 2014, the account balances related to the theoretical Worthington Industries, Inc. common share deemed investment option could be immediately transferred to other investment options under the terms of the Worthington Industries, Inc. Amended and Restated 2005 Deferred Compensation Plan, as amended (the "2005 NQ Plan").
- The 2005 NQ Plan provides that effective October 1, 2014 and thereafter, any amount credited in a participant's account to the phantom stock fund (i.e. theoretical Worthington Industries, Inc. common share deemed investment option) may not be transferred to an alternative deemed investment option under the 2005 NQ Plan until distribution from the 2005 NQ Plan. Distributions are made only in common shares of Worthington Industries, Inc. and generally commence upon a person's leaving employment with Worthington Industries, Inc.
- The amount shown reflects additional unfunded theoretical Worthington Industries, Inc. common shares (i.e. phantom stock) credited pursuant to the dividend reinvestment feature of the 2005 NQ Plan.