- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-10-16 20:25:03
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-10-16 20:25:03
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|6955||Enerpac Tool Group Corp||EPAC||Misc Industrial & Commercial Machinery & Equipment (3590)||390168610|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1380390||T Ricky Dillon||C/o Enerpac Tool Group Corp. |
N86 W12500 Westbrook Crossing
Menomonee Falls WI 53051
|Executive Vice President - Cfo||No||No||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-10-14||37||$21.47||41,878||No||4||P||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Phantom Stock||Acquisiton||2019-10-14||2||$21.47||2||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||1,335||Indirect||401(k)|
- Acquisition of shares pursuant to an automatic dividend reinvestment feature of a brokerage account maintained by the Reporting Person. The Reporting Person has made a payment of $179.51 to the Issuer as disgorgement of the profit under Section 16(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, with respect to the acquisition of such shares of Class A Common Stock and the highest price per share ($26.28) received in a non-exempt sale transaction of shares of Class A Common Stock effected by the Reporting Person within six months before or after the date of such acquisition.
- The balances are as of the last transaction date reported in the Form 4.
- Represents the best estimate of the number of share equivalents held by the person in the unitized stock fund of the Issuer's 401(k) Plan. The unitized stock fund consists of stock of the Issuer and cash and other short term investments. The number of Issuer share equivalents fluctuates depending on the ratio of the number of shares of stock of the Issuer in the fund to other investments.
- Pursuant to the Issuer's Deferred Compensation Plan ("the Plan"), the phantom stock units are settled in stock generally following termination of employment.
- The phantom stock is converted 1 for 1 into shares of Class A Common Stock.
- Price is based on the closing selling price of the Class A Common Stock on the date of accrual of the dividend equivalent rights.
- Pursuant to the Plan, the phantom stock units are settled in stock generally following the termination of employment.
- Balance includes phantom stock previously acquired under the Plan and previously reported in Table I.