- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-08-13 16:11:25
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-08-13 16:11:25
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1104506||Insmed Inc||INSM||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||541972729|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1401017||Nicole S Orlov Schaeffer||700 Us Highway 202/206 |
Bridgewater NJ 08807
|Chief People Strategy Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2020-08-11||3,761||$0.00||3,761||$6.96|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2020-08-12||465||$0.00||465||$6.96|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2020-08-12||4,000||$0.00||4,000||$12.44|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents the withholding of shares of common stock to satisfy tax withholding obligations in connection with the vesting of restricted stock units. This transaction was not reported previously due to a clerical error.
- This is the weighted average sales price representing 3,761 shares sold at prices ranging from $30.00 to $30.45 per share. The number sold at each price will be made available to the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer upon request.
- This is the weighted average sales price representing 465 shares sold at prices ranging from $28.75 to $28.79 per share. The number sold at each price will be made available to the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer upon request.
- This is the weighted average sales price representing 4,000 shares sold at prices ranging from $28.71 to $28.95 per share. The number sold at each price will be made available to the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer upon request.
- The options become exercisable based on the following vesting schedule: twenty five percent (25%) vest on the first anniversary of the grant date and an additional twelve and one half percent (12.5%) vest on each sixth month anniversary date thereafter through the fourth anniversary of the date of grant.
- On May 23, 2013, the reporting person was granted an option to purchase 25,000 shares of common stock. The option vests in two installments based upon the Issuer's satisfaction of two separate performance metrics. The first installment vested on February 26, 2015. The performance metric applicable to the second installment, the first written approval of a New Drug Application or Marketing Authorization Application from the Food and Drug Administration of European Medicines Agency, respectively, was met on September 28, 2018, resulting in the vesting of the second installment.