- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-08-12 17:24:07
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-08-12 17:24:07
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|884144||Asure Software Inc||ASUR||Services-Computer Integrated Systems Design (7373)||742415696|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1325533||Red Oak Partners, Llc||40 Richards Ave. |
Norwalk CT 06854
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2020-08-10||30,452||$7.56||222,673||No||4||S||Indirect||By The Red Oak Fund, LP directly|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||By The Red Oak Fund, LP directly|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||61,290||Indirect||By The Red Oak Long Fund, LP directly|
|Common Stock||29,580||Indirect||By David Sandberg directly|
- Each Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of all securities reported herein, except to the extent of their pecuniary interest therein, if any, and this report shall not be deemed an admission that such Reporting Person is the beneficial owner of the shares for purposes of Section 16 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 or for any other purpose.
- Red Oak Partners, LLC ("ROP") serves as the general partner of The Red Oak Fund, LP, a Delaware limited partnership (the "Red Oak Fund"), the direct owner of the subject securities. David Sandberg is the managing member of ROP and the Red Oak Fund's portfolio manager.
- ROP serves as the general partner of The Red Oak Long Fund, LP, a Delaware limited partnership (the "Red Oak Long Fund"), the direct owner of the subject securities. David Sandberg is the managing member of ROP and the Red Oak Long Fund's portfolio manager.
- These transactions were executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $7.50 to $7.72. The price reported in Column 4 of Table I reflects the weighted average selling price. The reporting persons hereby undertake to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which each of the individual transactions was effected.
- Sale of securities were made pursuant to a Rule 10B5-1 plan adopted by ROP on June 16, 2020.