- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-08-03 19:04:24
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-08-03 19:04:24
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1725579||Pluralsight Inc.||PS||Services-Specialty Outpatient Facilities, Nec (8093)||MN|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1115047||I Timothy Maudlin||C/o Pluralsight, Inc. |
182 N. Union Ave.
Farmington UT 84025
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2020-07-31||10,000||$0.00||20,000||No||4||M||Indirect||See footnote|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2020-07-31||30,000||$20.89||11,632||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2020-07-31||20,000||$20.97||0||No||4||S||Indirect||See footnote|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2020-07-31||10,000||$0.00||10,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents shares of Class B Common Stock exchanged on a one-for-one basis into shares of Class A Common Stock.
- The shares are held of record by the Timothy I. Maudlin Revocable Trust, of which the Reporting Person is a trustee
- The sale price represents the approximate weighted average price of the shares sold, ranging from $20.66 to $21.07 per share. Upon request by the Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, the Reporting Person will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this Form 4.
- The sale price represents the approximate weighted average price of the shares sold, ranging from $20.88 to $21.17 per share. Upon request by the Commission staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, the Reporting Person will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this Form 4.
- The shares of Class B Common Stock (i) confer no incidents of economic ownership on the holders thereof and (ii) only confer one-to-one voting rights on the holders thereof. Each share of Class B Common Stock is exchangeable for one share of Class A Common Stock at the option of the holder (for which the Issuer may substitute cash) and has no expiration date.