- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-07-31 21:14:55
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-07-31 21:14:55
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1506293||Pinterest Inc.||PINS||Services-Computer Programming, Data Processing, Etc. (7370)||263607129|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1773871||Evan Sharp||C/o Pinterest, Inc. |
505 Brannan Street
San Francisco CA 94107
|Co-Founder & Chief Design & Cr||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2020-07-29||62,500||$0.00||62,500||No||4||C||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2020-07-29||62,500||$24.98||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class B Common Stock||Stock Option||Disposition||2020-07-29||62,500||$0.00||62,500||$0.04|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B common stock||Acquisiton||2020-07-29||62,500||$0.00||62,500||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B common stock||Disposition||2020-07-29||62,500||$0.00||62,500||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each share of Class B common stock, par value $0.00001 (Class B Common Stock) is convertible at any time at the option of the holder into one share of the Company's Class A common stock, par value $0.00001 (Class A Common Stock). Additionally, each share of Class B Common Stock will, subject to certain exceptions, convert automatically into one share of Class A Common Stock upon any transfer.
- Represents the conversion of 62,500 shares of Class B Common Stock into 62,500 shares of Class A Common Stock pursuant to a conversion election made by the Reporting Person to convert shares in connection with sales to be effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan.
- The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan.
- All stock options are fully vested and exercisable.
- These securities consist of 1,756,780 shares of Class B Common Stock and 1,750,001 previously reported Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). Each RSU represents the Reporting Person's right to receive one share of common stock, subject to vesting.
- These securities consist of 1,694,280 shares of Class B Common Stock and 1,750,001 previously reported RSUs.