- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-07-31 19:44:53
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-07-31 19:44:53
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1649749||Fb Financial Corp||FBK||State Commercial Banks (6022)||621216058|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1684400||W. James Ayers||211 Commerce Street, Suite 300 |
Nashville TN 37201
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||5,381||Indirect||Held by Ayers Asset Management, Inc.|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units (obligation to sell)||$0.00||906||906||Indirect|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units (obligation to sell)||$0.00||4,475||4,475||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $24.50 to $25.48, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to FB Financial Corporation (the "Company"), any security holder of the Company, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnotes (1), (2), and (3) to this Form 4.
- Represents the weighted average price of multiple purchases that ranged from $24.40 per share to $24.75 per share.
- Represents the weighted average price of multiple purchases that ranged from $24.95 per share to $25.56 per share.
- As reported in Forms 4 filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on November 30, 2017, January 4, 2018, April 3, 2018, and July 3, 2018, the reporting person, for no consideration, previously transferred to Ayers Asset Management, Inc. ("AAM") 8,169 shares of Common Stock that the Company paid him as compensation for services rendered to the Company.
- For more information regarding the issuance and vesting provisions of these RSUs, please see the Forms 4 previously filed with the SEC on October 2, 2018 and July 3, 2018.