- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-07-21 16:18:05
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-07-21 16:18:05
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1404254||David Mcintyre||C/o Avita Therapeutics, Inc. |
28159 Avenue Stanford, Suite 220
Valencia CA 91355
|Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- Reflects 1,500 of the Issuer's CHESS Depositary Interests ("CDIs"). CDIs are units of beneficial ownership in shares of Common Stock of the Issuer that are publicly traded on the Australian Securities Exchange (the "ASX") and held by CHESS Depositary Nominees Pty, Limited, a subsidiary of ASX Limited, the company that operates the ASX. Five CDIs are equivalent to one share of Common Stock and have all the rights and privileges of Common Stock. The Reporting Person purchased 1,500 CDIs, which translate into 300 shares of Common Stock as set forth above.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from A$6.81 to A$6.83, or US$23.80 to $23.90 using the 5:1 CDI conversion ratio and the currency exchange rate as in effect on the date of the transaction. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of CDIs purchased at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote to this Form 4.
- Includes 1,500 CDIs, which translate into 300 shares of Common Stock as set forth above as well as 200 shares of previously reported Common Stock.
- The Reporting Person purchased 1,966 CDIs, which translate into 393 shares of Common Stock as set forth above.
- Converted from a price of A$6.5 per CDI using the 5:1 CDI conversion ratio and the currency exchange rate as in effect on the date of the transaction.
- Includes 3,466 CDIs, which translate into 693 shares of Common Stock as set forth above as well as 200 shares of previously reported Common Stock.