- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-07-02 18:34:48
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-07-02 18:34:48
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|23217||Conagra Brands Inc.||CAG||Food And Kindred Products (2000)||470248710|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1427462||Colleen Batcheler||C/o Conagra Brands, Inc. |
222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza, Ste 1300
Chicago IL 60654
|Evp Gen Counsel & Corp Secty||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2020-07-01||111,062||$0.00||111,062||$27.46|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This exercise of stock options reported in this Form 4 relates to the Reporting Person's acquisition and sale of shares, as part of the process ofexercising stock options that were scheduled to expire in July 2023. The exercise and sale were affected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading planadopted by the Reporting Person during an open trading window.
- All of the shares being sold were acquired by the Reporting Person within the past two business days upon the exercise of stock options.
- Price reflects the weighted average purchase price for multiple transactions ranging from $36.44 to $36.05 per share, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide, upon request by the Commission Staff, the Issuer or a security holder of the Issuer, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
- Reflects an antidilution adjustment to the number of options (originally granted on July 15, 2013 and expiring July 14, 2023, for 139,632 shares at an exercise price of $36.89 per share) held by the Reporting Person and the exercise price for such options, which antidilution adjustment was made prior to the exercise date in connection with the spinoff of Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. from the Issuer on November 9, 2016 (the "Spinoff"). The total number of options held by the Reporting Person immediately prior to the Spinoff was 139,632.
- Options become exercisable as to 40% on July 15, 2014, 30% on July 15, 2015, and 30% on July 15, 2016.