- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-06-23 16:52:18
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-06-23 16:52:18
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1796209||Api Group Corp||APG||Construction - Special Trade Contractors (1700)||981510303|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1805568||A. Russell Becker||C/o Api Group Corporation |
1100 Old Highway Nw 8
New Brighton MN 55112
|President And Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Acquisiton||2020-06-19||2,100||$14.29||2,100||No||4||P||Indirect||By Trust|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||572,993||Indirect||By Trust|
|Common Stock||150,064||Indirect||By ESOP|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||$0.00||490,000||490,000||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents the weighted average price of the shares purchased. The prices of the shares purchased pursuant to the transaction ranged from $14.28 to $14.29 per share. The Reporting Person, upon request, will provide the Securities and Exchange Commission staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
- The securities are held by the Russell A. Becker Revocable Trust dated October 3, 2007 (the "Revocable Trust"). Mr. Becker is a co-trustee of the Revocable Trust and Mr. Becker may be considered to have beneficial ownership of the Revocable Trust's interests in the Issuer. Mr. Becker disclaims beneficial ownership of any shares in which he does not have a pecuniary interest.
- The securities are held by the Russell A. Becker 2016 Family Trust (the "Family Trust"). Mr. Becker's spouse is the trustee of the Family Trust and Mr. Becker may be considered to have beneficial ownership of the Family Trust's interests in the Issuer. Mr. Becker disclaims beneficial ownership of any shares in which he does not have a pecuniary interest.
- Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of the Issuer's Common Stock.
- The restricted stock units vest in equal installments on the first, second and third anniversaries of the grant date (October 1, 2019).