- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-06-03 17:48:12
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-06-03 17:48:12
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1130334||Weschler, R. Ted||404 East Main Street |
Charlottesville VA 22902
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Series C Liberty Siriusxm Common Stock||Acquisiton||2020-06-01||450,000||$37.35||35,692,115||No||4||P||Indirect||See footnotes|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Series C Liberty Siriusxm Common Stock||542,068||Direct|
|Series C Liberty Siriusxm Common Stock||29,600||Indirect||See footnotes|
|Series C Liberty Siriusxm Common Stock||16,554||Indirect||See footnote|
- These shares were acquired by certain subsidiaries and subsidiary benefit plans of Berkshire. As a result of an agreement entered into on May 24, 2013 between Berkshire and the reporting person with respect to the reporting person's holdings of, and future transactions in, shares of Series C Liberty SiriusXM Common Stock ("Series C Shares"), Berkshire and the reporting person have agreed to file as a "group" under Section 13 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"). The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of Series C Shares owned by Berkshire, Berkshire's subsidiaries and its subsidiary pension plans. This report shall not be deemed an admission that the reporting person is the beneficial owner of any Series C Shares that are not directly owned by the reporting person for purposes of Section 16 of the Exchange Act, or for any other purpose.
- These shares are owned by a daughter of the reporting person.
- The reporting person has or shares trading authority over these shares.
- The reporting person may be deemed presently to beneficially own, but only to the extent he has a pecuniary interest in, these shares. The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of these shares except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein, if any, and this report shall not be deemed an admission that the reporting person is the beneficial owner of these shares for purposes of Section 16 of the Exchange Act, or for any other purpose.
- These shares are owned by the Rita E. and Frank J. Weschler Educational Trust, of which the reporting person's daughters are beneficiaries.