- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-05-12 17:08:40
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-05-12 17:08:40
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|887733||Central Garden & Pet Co||CENT||Wholesale-Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods (5190)||680275553|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1057369||Iii Brooks Pennington||1340 Treat Blvd |
Walnut Creek CA 94597
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2020-05-08||3,000||$31.76||40,511||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2020-05-08||2,950||$32.63||37,561||No||4||F||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2020-05-11||50||$32.44||37,511||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2020-05-08||3,000||$0.00||3,000||$31.76|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||3,876||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Class A Common Stock||15,208||Indirect||By LLC|
|Units||1,881||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
|Common Stock||6,938||Indirect||By Spouse|
|Common Stock||7,604||Indirect||By LLC|
- Options exercised under sales plan pursuant to Rule 10b5-1(c)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- Shares withheld by the Issuer in payment of the aggregate option exercise price and withholding tax liability incurred upon the above-reported exercise of options. The amount of shares withheld is based on the respective average of the high and low sales prices on the date of exercise.
- Sale effected under sales plan pursuant to Rule 10b5-1(c)(1) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
- Mr. Pennington disclaims beneficial ownership of 3,876 shares of the Issuer's Class A Common Stock owned by his spouse and 6,938 shares of the Issuer's Common Stock owned by his spouse.
- By Pennington Management Company II, LLC, in which Mr. Pennington has an ownership interest. Mr. Pennington is the President of Pennington Management Company II, LLC. Mr. Pennington disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported securities except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- The units represent interests in the CENTA Stock Fund in the Issuer's 401(k) Plan, which consist of shares of CENTA stock and cash.
- One third of the options will become exercisable at each of 6 months, 18 months, and 30 months after February 14, 2017, the date of the grant.