- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-02-26 16:06:06
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-02-26 16:06:06
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1398659||Genpact Ltd||G||Services-Management Consulting Services (8742)||980533350|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1408239||V. N. Tyagarajan||C/o Genpact Llc |
1155 Avenue Of The Americas, 4Th Floor
New York NY 10036
|President And Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Shares||Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2020-02-24||51,052||$0.00||51,052||$14.32|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares||10,000||Indirect||By Trust|
- The exercise price reflects an adjustment that was made to preserve the value of the reporting person's outstanding stock options following the special cash dividend paid by Genpact Limited on September 24, 2012 to holders of record as of September 10, 2012.
- The price in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The actual sales prices for these transactions ranged from $42.99 to $43.30. The reporting person will provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the SEC staff, upon request, information regarding the number of shares sold at each price within the range.
- These shares are held in trust for the benefit of the reporting person's immediate family members. The reporting person's spouse is one of the trustees of the trust. The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of the reported securities held by the trust except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- The?option?vested?25%?on February 1, 2011 and each anniversary thereof.
- The number of derivative securities beneficially owned reflects an adjustment that was made to preserve the value of the reporting person's outstanding stock options following the special cash dividend paid by Genpact Limited on September 24, 2012 to holders of record as of September 10, 2012.