- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-02-12 19:18:36
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-02-12 19:18:36
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1506293||Pinterest Inc.||PINS||Services-Computer Programming, Data Processing, Etc. (7370)||263607129|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1654271||Lily Tseli Yang||C/o Pinterest, Inc. |
505 Brannan Street
San Francisco CA 94107
|Chief Accounting Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2020-02-10||28,782||$0.00||28,782||No||4||C||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2020-02-10||28,782||$24.26||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B common stock||Disposition||2020-02-10||28,782||$0.00||28,782||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Each share of Class B common stock, par value $0.00001 (Class B Common Stock) is convertible at any time at the option of the holder into one share of the Company's Class A common stock, par value $0.00001 (Class A Common Stock). Additionally, each share of Class B Common Stock will, subject to certain exceptions, convert automatically into one share of Class A Common Stock upon any transfer.
- Represents the conversion of 28,782 shares of Class B Common Stock into 28,782 shares of Class A Common Stock pursuant to a conversion election made by the Reporting Person to convert shares in connection with sales to be effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan.
- The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan.
- The reported price in Column 4 is a weighted average sale price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $24.0300 to $24.6700 per share. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the Company, any security holder of the Company or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- These securities consist of 28,783 shares of common stock and 254,978 previously reported Restricted Stock Units (RSUs). Each RSU represents the Reporting Person's right to receive one share of common stock, subject to vesting.