Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

Filing Details

Accession Number:
Form Type:
Zero Holdings:
Publication Time:
2020-02-12 18:57:33
Reporting Period:
Accepted Time:
2020-02-12 18:57:33
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
935419 Rci Hospitality Holdings Inc. RICK Retail-Eating Places (5812) 760458229
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1068671 Scott Eric Langan 10737 Cutten Road
Houston TX 77066
President And Ceo Yes Yes No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock Acquisiton 2016-06-13 430 $10.46 1,870 No 4 P Indirect By investment club (a general partnership)
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 P Indirect By investment club (a general partnership)
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
Sec. Name Remaning Holdings Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock 700,000 Direct
  1. This amount represents the entire amount of securities acquired (with respect to column 4) and owned (with respect to column 5) by the investment club. As of the date of this report, the reporting person owns approximately 21.7% of the investment club. The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of the remaining 78.3% of the shares held in the investment club, and this report shall not be deemed an admission that the reporting person is the beneficial owner of such securities for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose. The referenced percentages are subject to change in the future based on ownership changes of the investment club.
  2. Prior to the referenced June 13, 2016 transaction, the investment club purchased 200 shares in 2006, purchased 280 shares in 2007, purchased 475 shares in 2008, purchased 200 shares in 2009, purchased 150 shares in 2011, sold 705 shares in 2013 and purchased 840 shares in 2016, all in open market transactions.