- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-01-24 20:32:49
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-01-24 20:32:49
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1366246||Glu Mobile Inc||GLUU||Services-Computer Programming Services (7371)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1392677||R Eric Ludwig||C/o Glu Mobile Inc. |
875 Howard Street, Suite 100
San Francisco CA 94103
|Evp, Coo And Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Acquisiton||2020-01-22||68,334||$0.00||68,334||$4.10|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The transaction was effected pursuant to a trading plan designed to comply with Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (as amended) dated September 6, 2019.
- Represents a transfer of shares to the Ludwig McKillop Trust, of which the reporting person and his wife, Mary Elizabeth McKillop, are the co-trustees.
- These shares are held by the Ludwig McKillop Trust, of which the reporting person and his wife, Mary Elizabeth McKillop, are the co-trustees.
- Represents a weighted average price, as this transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $6.50 to $6.54. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price.
- The option vested and became exercisable with respect to 25% of the shares on October 14, 2015, with the remaining shares vested and exercisable in equal monthly installments over the following three years.