- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-01-16 16:18:59
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-01-16 16:18:59
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1202285||Jr J Donald Hayden||C/o Regenxbio Inc. |
9600 Blackwell Road, Suite 210
Rockville MD 20850
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2020-01-14||30,000||$0.00||30,000||$0.85|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- This transaction was effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $45.00 to $45.94. The price reported above reflects the weighted average sale price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide upon request to the SEC staff, the issuer or a security holder of the issuer full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transaction was effected.
- The previously granted option, representing a right to purchase a total of 354,100 shares, became exercisable as follows: 237,269 of the shares subject to the option are initial shares ("Initial Shares") and 116,831 of the shares subject to the option are contingent shares ("Contingent Shares"). 60,197 of the Initial Shares vested on September 17, 2014, 44,268 of the Initial Shares vested on September 17, 2015 and an additional 3,689 of the Initial Shares vested each month thereafter. 25% of the Contingent Shares were deemed vested as of September 17, 2014 on January 13, 2015 due to a subsequent event. The remainder of the Contingent Shares vested over four years following September 17, 2014, with 25% of the remaining 75% of Contingent Shares having vested on September 17, 2015 and the remaining Contingent Shares having vested in 36 equal monthly installments thereafter.