- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-01-14 18:07:47
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-01-14 18:07:47
- Original Submission Date:
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|861838||Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc.||IDRA||Biological Products, (No Disgnostic Substances) (2836)||043072298|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1556327||J. John Kirby||C/o Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. |
505 Eagleview Blvd., Suite 212
Exton PA 19341
|Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
- The Form 4 filed on January 10, 2020 did not include the Deemed Execution Date in Column 2A and corresponding footnote disclosure. This amendment to the Form 4 is being filed to include this information for the reported transaction.
- In accordance with terms of the RSU agreement, the "sell to cover" provision is intended to comply with the requirements of Rule 10b5-1(c)(1) under the Exchange Act and be interpreted to comply with the requirements of Rule 10b5-1(c) under the Exchange Act.
- Represents the number of shares of Issuer common stock required to be sold by the Reporting Person to cover tax withholding obligations in connection with the vesting of 2,562 Restricted Stock Units ("RSUs") on January 3, 2020. This sale is mandated by the Issuer's election under its 2013 Stock Incentive Plan to require the satisfaction of tax withholding obligations to be funded by a "sell to cover" transaction and does not represent a discretionary trade by the Reporting Person.
- The reported price in Column 4 is a weighted average sale price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $1.76 to $1.82 per share. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Of the reported shares, 7,688 shares are represented by unvested RSUs.