- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2020-01-10 17:03:07
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2020-01-10 17:03:07
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1553612||Eric David Klein||C/o Constellation Brands, Inc. |
207 High Point Drive, Building 100
Victor NY 14564
|Exec Vice Pres. & Cfo||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-07-09||125||$0.00||45,380||No||5||G||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-07-09||96||$0.00||45,284||No||5||G||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2020-01-09||36,488||$0.00||81,844||No||4||C||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2020-01-09||36,488||$195.48||45,356||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class 1 (Convertible) Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2020-01-09||21,760||$0.00||21,760||$20.60|
|Class 1 (Convertible) Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2020-01-09||11,640||$0.00||11,640||$24.50|
|Class 1 (Convertible) Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2020-01-09||3,088||$0.00||3,088||$47.79|
|Class A Common Stock||Class 1 (convertible) Common Stock||Acquisiton||2020-01-09||36,488||$0.00||36,488||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class 1 (convertible) Common Stock||Disposition||2020-01-09||36,488||$0.00||36,488||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The reported shares of Class A Common Stock were received upon the conversion of shares of Class 1 Common Stock on a one-to-one basis.
- Represents the weighted average sale price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $195.00 to $195.60, inclusive. Upon request by the Commission staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, the reporting person will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price.
- Includes shares of Class A Common Stock acquired in July 2019 under the Constellation Brands, Inc. 1989 Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- 100% of this option has become exercisable.
- Vesting schedule began on the date specified; 100% of this option has now vested.
- Shares of Class 1 Common Stock are convertible to shares of Class A Common Stock of the Issuer on a one-to-one basis in connection with the holders' sale of the shares of Class A Common Stock received upon the conversion. Class 1 Common Stock is not traded on any stock exchange.
- The shares of Class 1 Common Stock were acquired at the following prices: 21,760 shares at $20.60; 11,640 shares at $24.50; and 3,088 shares at $47.79.