- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-12-26 16:36:15
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-12-26 16:36:15
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1591468||Wilhelm Stahl||7000 Shoreline Court, Suite 201 |
South San Francisco CA 94080
|Chief Tech Officer & Sr. Vp||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-12-23||50||$0.00||50||$0.72|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-12-23||2,950||$0.00||2,950||$1.68|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on November 19, 2019.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $38.83 to $39.00, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Tricida, Inc., any security holder of Tricida, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnote (2) to this Form 4.
- This option vested 25% on September 29, 2015, and the remaining 75% vested in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to reporting person's continuous service as of each vesting date. The option contained an early-exercise provision and was exercisable as to unvested shares, subject to the issuer's right of repurchase.
- This option vested 25% on February 1, 2018, and the remaining 75% vests in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to reporting person's continuous service as of each vesting date. The option contains an early-exercise provision and is exercisable as to unvested shares, subject to the issuer's right of repurchase.