- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-12-23 16:45:40
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-12-23 16:45:40
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|70145||National Fuel Gas Co||NFG||Natural Gas Distribution (4924)||131086010|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1311741||M Paula Ciprich||6363 Main Street |
Williamsville NY 14221
|Senior Vp & Gen Counsel||No||No||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2019-12-19||837||$0.00||837||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2019-12-20||733||$0.00||733||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||35,045||Indirect||Held by Spouse|
|Common Stock||11,326||Indirect||401K Trust|
- Restricted stock units convert into common stock on a one-for-one basis.
- On December 19, 2019, the reporting person had 285 shares withheld and cancelled to cover minimum required tax withholdings due to the vesting of restricted stock units. These share cancellations are shown on Table I as dispositions (Transaction Code "D" in Column 4), although none of these cancelled shares were sold into the market, as indicated by Transaction Code "F" in Column 3.
- On December 20, 2019, the reporting person had 250 shares withheld and cancelled to cover minimum required tax withholdings due to the vesting of restricted stock units. These share cancellations are shown on Table I as dispositions (Transaction Code "D" in Column 4), although none of these cancelled shares were sold into the market, as indicated by Transaction Code "F" in Column 3.
- The NFG stock fund under the NFG 401(k) plan is denominated in units, representing ownership interests in a fund that includes both NFG common stock and a reserve of cash. The information reported represents the dollar value of the reporting person's balance in the NFG stock fund as of December 20, 2019, as reported by the plan administrator, divided by the closing price of NFG common stock on that date.
- On December 19, 2018, the reporting person was granted 2,511 restricted stock units, vesting as follows: 837 on December 19, 2019, 837 on December 19, 2020, and 837 on December 19, 2021.
- On December 20, 2017, the reporting person was granted 2,200 restricted stock units, vesting as follows: 733 on December 20, 2018, 733 on December 20, 2019, and 734 on December 20, 2020.