- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-12-23 14:49:21
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-12-23 14:49:21
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1445672||Mardilyn Saathoff||220 Nw Second Avenue |
Portland OR 97209
|Svp & General Counsel||No||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option to Buy||Disposition||2019-12-19||2,000||$0.00||2,000||$44.25|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Option to Buy||Disposition||2019-12-19||3,000||$0.00||3,000||$45.74|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||1,292||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Stock||7,222||Indirect||See Footnote|
- Includes 2,325 time-based restricted stock units (RSUs) granted under issuer's Long Term Incentive Plan. The 2,325 RSUs vest in two installments: 775 shares on March 1, 2020, and 1,550 shares on March 1, 2021.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades on reported date with prices ranging from $73.105 to $73.22, resulting in an average price of $73.1517. Northwest Natural Holding Company (Issuer) will provide upon request by the Commission staff or a security holder of the Issuer full information regarding the number of shares purchased or sold at each separate price.
- Shares held in reporting person's account under Northwest Natural Gas Company's Retirement K Savings Plan as of November 30, 2019.
- Shares have been credited to reporting person's account under the issuer's Deferred Compensation Plan for Directors and Executives.
- Options were granted as part of compensation for services. The options were exercised as a cashless exercise.
- The options vested in four equal installments on each of February 24, 2011, and January 1, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- The options vested in four equal installments on each of February 23, 2012, and January 1, 2013, 2014 and 2015.