- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-12-04 19:34:49
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-12-04 19:34:49
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1564408||Snap Inc||SNAP||Services-Computer Programming, Data Processing, Etc. (7370)||455452795|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1699293||Evan Spiegel||C/o Snap Inc. |
2772 Donald Douglas Loop North
Santa Monica CA 90405
|Chief Executive Officer||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-09-24||2,522,572||$0.00||63,866,549||No||4||G||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-11-29||934,970||$0.00||62,931,579||No||4||G||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-12-02||1,537,712||$0.00||64,469,291||No||4||C||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-12-02||1,537,712||$14.62||62,931,579||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class B Common Stock||Class C Common Stock||Disposition||2019-12-02||1,537,712||$0.00||1,537,712||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-12-02||1,537,712||$0.00||1,537,712||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||Disposition||2019-12-02||1,537,712||$0.00||1,537,712||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||5,230,660||Indirect||By Trust|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B Common Stock||$0.00||0||5,862,410||Indirect|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Represents a charitable gift by the reporting person.
- Represents the sale of shares to cover tax withholding obligations in connection with the settlement and release of fully-vested restricted stock units ("RSUs") granted by the Issuer to the reporting person pursuant to a previously filed Restricted Stock Unit Award Agreement between the Issuer and the reporting person (the "RSU Award Agreement") and reported on a Form 4 filed March 9, 2017. This sale is permitted by the reporting person under the RSU Award Agreement, which requires the satisfaction of tax withholding obligations by the reporting person.
- The reported price in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $14.55 to $14.73 per share, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Shares held by an irrevocable trust over which the reporting person has voting power.
- Represents shares of Class C Common Stock converted into shares of Class B Common Stock, which shares were subsequently converted into shares of Class A Common Stock, each at the option of the reporting person in connection with the sale of such shares to cover tax withholding obligations in connection with the settlement and release of the RSUs.
- Each share of Class C Common Stock is convertible into one share of Class B Common Stock at the option of the reporting person or upon the transfer of such share of Class C Common Stock, other than a Permitted Transfer (as defined in the Issuer's certificate of incorporation then in effect). The Class C Common Stock has no expiration date.
- Consists of (i) 123,203,552 shares of Class C Common Stock held by the reporting person and (ii) 9,361,955 shares of Class C Common Stock issuable upon settlement of fully-vested RSUs granted by the Issuer to the reporting person on March 7, 2017.
- Each share of Class B Common Stock is convertible into one share of Class A Common Stock at the option of the reporting person or upon the transfer of such share of Class B Common Stock, other than a Permitted Transfer (as defined in the Issuer's certificate of incorporation then in effect). The Class A Common Stock and Class B Common Stock do not have expiration dates.