- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-12-02 17:00:48
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-12-02 17:00:48
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1037038||Ralph Lauren Corp||RL||Men's & Boys' Furnishgs, Work Clothg, & Allied Garments (2320)||132622036|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1485891||Lauren Family, L.l.c.||C/o Cbiz Mhm, Llc., 1065 Avenue |
Of The Americas - 12Th Floor
New York NY 10018
|1584102||R. David Lauren||C/o Ralph Lauren Corporation |
650 Madison Avenue
New York NY 10022
|Vice Chair, Chief Innovation||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-11-27||68,114||$108.58||74,750||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-11-27||3,314||$109.16||71,436||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||21,405||Direct|
- These sales were made pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 sales plan in connection with a long-term strategy for estate planning and investment diversification.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $107.94 to $108.915, inclusive. The reporting persons undertake to provide to the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnotes (2) and (4) to this Form 4.
- These securities are held by Lauren Family, L.L.C., a limited liability company of which Mr. David Lauren is a manager and in which Mr. David Lauren has an indirect pecuniary interest. Mr. David Lauren disclaims beneficial ownership of such securities except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $108.94 to $109.48, inclusive.
- These securities are held individually by Mr. David Lauren.