- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-11-21 18:24:32
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-11-21 18:24:32
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1538849||Crossamerica Partners Lp||CAPL||Wholesale-Petroleum & Petroleum Products (No Bulk Stations) (5172)||454165414|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1556587||Jr. V. Joseph Topper|| |
600 West Hamilton St., Suite 500
Allentown PA 18101
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Units||Acquisiton||2019-11-19||7,486,131||$18.63||7,486,131||No||4||P||Indirect||Dunne Manning CAP Holdings I LLC|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||P||Indirect||Dunne Manning CAP Holdings I LLC|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Units||1,651,197||Indirect||See Footnote|
|Common Units||68,972||Indirect||By The Patricia Dunne Topper Trust for the Family of Joseph V. Topper, Jr.|
|Common Units||1,854,943||Indirect||By Energy Realty Partners, LLC|
|Common Units||3,782,216||Indirect||By Dunne Manning Inc.|
- Pursuant to a Securities Purchase Agreement dated November 19, 2019, Dunne Manning CAP Holdings I LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dunne Manning Partners LLC, acquired 7,486,131 Common Units from certain subsidiaries of Circle K Stores Inc. Dunne Manning Partners LLC is controlled and managed by a wholly owned subsidiary of The Patricia Dunne Topper Trust for the Family of Joseph V. Topper, Jr. (the "Trust") which is controlled by the Reporting Person
- The Reporting Person disclaims beneficial ownership of these Common Units except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein, and the inclusion of these Common Units in this report shall not be deemed an admission of beneficial ownership of all of the reported Common Units for purposes of Section 16 or for any other purpose.
- Does not include 229,333 Common Units held by The Topper Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Mr. Topper, who makes investment and voting decisions with respect to the Common Units held by The Topper Foundation, has no pecuniary interest in these Common Units. The Common Units listed here are owned directly by several entities that are controlled by the Reporting Person, as follows: 133,000 Common Units held by ERNJ, LLC (100% owned by the Trust, which is controlled by the Reporting Person); 637,264 Common Units held by MMSCC-2, LLC (the Reporting Person controls 100% of the voting shares), and 880,933 Common Units held by JVT-JMG EROP Holdings, LP (the Reporting Person controls the general partner and the Trust holds a 45% limited partner interest).
- Held directly by the Trust, which is controlled by the Reporting Person.
- Held directly by Energy Realty Partners, LLC, which is 100% owned by the Trust and the Reporting Person is its sole manager.
- Held directly by Dunne Manning Inc., which is owned 100% by the Trust and the Reporting Person is its sole director.