Dear Valued Visitor,

We have noticed that you are using an ad blocker software.

Although advertisements on the web pages may degrade your experience, our business certainly depends on them and we can only keep providing you high-quality research based articles as long as we can display ads on our pages.

To view this article, you can disable your ad blocker and refresh this page or simply login.

We only allow registered users to use ad blockers. You can sign up for free by clicking here or you can login if you are already a member.

Filing Details

Accession Number:
Form Type:
Zero Holdings:
Publication Time:
2019-11-12 18:56:24
Reporting Period:
Accepted Time:
2019-11-12 18:56:24
SEC Url:
Form 4 Filing
Cik Name Symbol Sector (SIC) IRS No
1595585 Tricida Inc. TCDA () 4
Cik Name Reported Address Insider Title Director Officer Large Shareholder Other
1591468 Wilhelm Stahl 7000 Shoreline Court, Suite 201
South San Francisco CA 94080
Chief Tech Officer & Sr. Vp No Yes No No
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Remaning Holdings Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
Common Stock Acquisiton 2019-11-07 2,910 $1.68 17,716 No 4 M Direct
Common Stock Disposition 2019-11-07 2,910 $39.97 14,806 No 4 S Direct
Equity Swap Involved Form Type Code Nature of Ownership Explanation
No 4 M Direct
No 4 S Direct
Reported Derivative Transactions
Sec. Name Sec. Type Acquisiton - Disposition Date Amount Price Amount - 2 Price - 2
Common Stock Employee Stock Option (right to buy) Disposition 2019-11-07 2,910 $0.00 2,910 $1.68
Remaning Holdings Exercise Date Expiration Date Equity Swap Involved Transaction Form Type Transaction Code Nature of Ownership
205,042 2027-02-07 No 4 M Direct
  1. The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on November 29, 2018.
  2. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $39.90 to $40.23, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to Tricida, Inc., any security holder of Tricida, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnote (2) to this Form 4.
  3. This option vested 25% on February 1, 2018, and the remaining 75% vests in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to reporting person's continuous service as of each vesting date. The option contains an early-exercise provision and is exercisable as to unvested shares, subject to the issuer's right of repurchase.