- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-11-05 21:05:24
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-11-05 21:05:24
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|772406||Cirrus Logic Inc.||CRUS||Semiconductors & Related Devices (3674)||770024818|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1310422||P Jason Rhode||800 West 6Th Street |
Austin TX 78701
|President & Ceo||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-11-04||135,000||$69.14||135,000||$15.41|
|Common Stock||Restricted Stock Units||Disposition||2019-11-02||25,000||$0.00||25,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- No shares were sold: these shares were withheld to satisfy tax withholding requirements.
- This transaction was made pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 Plan adopted by the reporting person on August 19, 2019
- The price reported in Table I - Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $67.58 to $72.24. The reporting person will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote to any security holder of Cirrus Logic, Inc. or the staff of the SEC upon request.
- The price reported in Table I - Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $67.69 to $72.24. The reporting person will provide full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote to any security holder of Cirrus Logic, Inc. or the staff of the SEC upon request.
- The option vested on a 4-year schedule: 25% of the shares became exercisable on 10/5/2012; the remaining 75% of the shares vested at a rate of 1/36th per month over the following 36 months so that the option was fully vested and exercisable on 10/05/2015
- Each restricted stock unit was the economic equivalent of one share of common stock. The restricted stock unit vested on November 2, 2019, and the Company withheld sufficient shares for payment of required tax withholdings.
- Expiration date of 11/02/19.