- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-11-01 16:04:21
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-11-01 16:04:21
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1206264||Tempur Sealy International Inc.||TPX||Household Furniture (2510)||331022198|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1369483||W Richard Anderson||C/o Tempur Sealy International, Inc. |
1000 Tempur Way
Lexington KY 40511
|Evp & President, North America||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-10-31||16,458||$0.00||16,458||$57.51|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-10-31||4,838||$0.00||4,838||$71.50|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-10-31||4,703||$0.00||4,703||$62.45|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The conversion of stock options reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on August 15, 2019.
- The sales of common stock reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on August 15, 2019.
- These options vested in three annual installments with options covering 5,486 shares of common stock vesting on each of February 27, 2016, February 27, 2017 and February 27, 2018.
- These options vested in three annual installments with options covering 1,613 shares of common stock vesting on each of February 9, 2013, February 9, 2014 and 1,612 shares of common stock vesting on February 9, 2015.
- These options vest in four annual installments with options covering 4,703 shares of common stock vesting on each of January 5, 2019, January 5, 2020, January 5, 2021 and January 5, 2022.