- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-10-30 13:13:14
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-10-30 13:13:14
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|17843||Carpenter Technology Corp||CRS||Steel Works, Blast Furnaces & Rolling Mills (Coke Ovens) (3312)||230458500|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1094960||A Gregory Pratt||Carpenter Technology Corporation |
1735 Market Street, 15Th Fl
Philadelphia PA 19103
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Director Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-10-28||2,010||$0.00||2,010||$35.92|
|Common Stock||Director Stock Options (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-10-28||6,664||$0.00||6,664||$34.50|
|Common Stock||Employee Stock Options (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-10-28||8,854||$0.00||8,854||$40.42|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The sales reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on September 25, 2019.
- The price reported is an average of the total transactions executed for the day, with the individual transactions ranging from a low of $50.00 per share to a high of $50.63 per share.
- The reporting person was granted an option to purchase stock under the Carpenter Technology Corporation Stock Based Compensation Plan for Non-Employee Directors.
- 3/12ths of the Option Award was exercisable immediately upon grant and the remainder of the Option Award became exercisable in 1/9th increments on the first day of each month over 9 months beginning 3/1/15.
- The reporting person was granted an option to buy shares of common stock under the Carpenter Technology Corporation Stock-Based Compensation Plan for Officers and Key Employees.