- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-10-09 16:23:24
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-10-09 16:23:24
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1046568||Career Education Corp||CECO||Services-Educational Services (8200)||363932190|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1316824||David Jeffrey Ayers||Career Education Corporation |
231 N. Martingale Road
Schaumburg IL 60173
|Svp, General Counsel||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-10-08||28,018||$0.00||28,018||$4.49|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-10-08||6,320||$0.00||6,320||$13.80|
|Common Stock||Non-Qualified Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-10-08||14,548||$0.00||14,548||$8.30|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The option exercise and sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person on August 12, 2019.
- This transaction was executed in multiple trades at prices ranging from $15.24 to $15.78. The price reported in Column 4 reflects the weighted average purchase price. The reporting person hereby undertakes to provide, upon written request, to the SEC staff, the issuer, or a security holder of the issuer, full information regarding the number of shares and prices at which the transactions were effected.
- Includes 150,897 restricted stock units granted pursuant to the Career Education Corporation 2008 or 2016 Incentive Compensation Plans, with each unit representing the contingent right to receive one share of Issuer's common stock.
- On March 7, 2016 the Reporting Person was granted 100,608 non-qualified stock options. The option grant vests in four installments on March 14, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- On March 6, 2018 the Reporting Person was granted 25,280 non-qualified stock options. The option grant vests in four installments on March 14, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- On March 6, 2017 the Reporting Person was granted 29,096 non-qualified stock options. The option grant vests in four installments on March 14, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.