- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-08-26 16:59:34
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-08-26 16:59:34
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1574085||Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc.||BHR||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||462488594|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1591372||D Stefani Carter||14185 Dallas Parkway |
Dallas TX 75254
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||LTIP Units||$0.00||0||3,200||Direct|
|Common Stock||Common Partnership Units||$0.00||0||6,400||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Fully vested special long-term incentive partnership units ("LTIP Units") in Braemar Hospitality Limited Partnership, the Issuer's operating subsidiary ("Subsidiary"). Vested LTIP Units, upon achieving parity with the Common Partnership Units (as defined below), are convertible into Common Partnership Units at the option of the Reporting Person. See Footnote 4 discussing the convertibility of Common Partnership Units.
- Neither the Common Partnership Units nor vested LTIP Units have an expiration date.
- Includes LTIP Units comprising awards previously granted to, and reported by, the Reporting Person. Such LTIP Units have different grant and vesting dates and include those which (i) may have achieved parity with the Common Partnership Units, (ii) have not yet achieved parity with the Common Partnership Units, (iii) are currently vested, or (iv) have not yet vested. Such LTIP Units have been combined herein solely for reporting purposes. See Footnote 1 discussing convertibility of LTIP Units and Footnote 4 discussing the convertibility of Common Partnership Units.
- Common Limited Partnership Units of the Subsidiary ("Common Partnership Units"). Common Partnership Units are redeemable for cash or, at the option of the Issuer, convertible into shares of the Issuer's common stock on a 1-for-1 basis.
- Reflects the aggregate number of Common Partnership Units currently held directly or indirectly, as noted, by the Reporting Person, some of which may have been converted from LTIP Units by the Reporting Person since the Reporting Person's most recent Form 4 or Form 5 filing. See Footnote 4 discussing the convertibility of the Common Partnership Units.