- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-08-22 13:26:46
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-08-22 13:26:46
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|783280||Duke Realty Corp||DRE||Real Estate Investment Trusts (6798)||351740409|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1678917||D. Peter Harrington||600 E. 96Th St, #100 |
Indianapolis IN 46240
Reported Non-Derivative Transactions
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Stock||Disposition||2019-08-21||10,297||$33.30||0||No||4||S||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||S||Indirect||By 401(k) Plan|
Reported Non-Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
Reported Derivative Holdings
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Price||Date||Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
|Common Stock||LTIP Units||$0.00||1,842||1,842||Direct|
|Common Stock||LTIP Units||$0.00||6,290||6,290||Direct|
|Common Stock||Phantom Stock Units||$0.00||50,801||50,801||Direct|
|Expiration Date||Amount||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership|
- Between February 12, 2019 and August 22, 2019, the Reporting Person acquired 80 shares of DRE common stock through dividend reinvestment.
- Between February 12, 2019 and August 22, 2019, the Reporting Person acquired 1,263 shares of DRE's common stock under the Company's 401(k) plan.
- Represents units of limited partnership interest (LTIP Unit) in Duke Realty Limited Partnership (DRLP), of which the Issuer is the general partner, issued as long term incentive compensation pursuant to the Issuer's equity based incentive programs. When earned and vested, each LTIP Unit may be converted into a Common Unit of limited partnership interest in DRLP. Each Common Unit acquired upon the conversion of an LTIP Unit is redeemable by the holder for shares of common stock of the Issuer on a one-for-one basis. LTIP units are generally not convertible until two years from the date of the grant.
- LTIP Units vest in three equal installments beginning on February 10, 2018 and have no expiration date.
- LTIP Units vest in three equal installments beginning on February 10, 2020 and have no expiration date.
- Represents Common Units of DRLP. Each Common Unit is redeemable by the holder for shares of common stock of the Issuer on a one-for-one basis. Common Units have no expiration date.
- Represents phantom stock units acquired under the Executives' Deferred Compensation Plan of Duke Realty Services Limited Partnership. Between February 12, 2019 and August 22, 2019, the Reporting Person acquired 725 shares of DRE common stock through dividend reinvestment. The units are valued on a one to one basis to the Company's common stock and are to be settled in cash and/or stock upon the Reporting Person's termination of employment.