- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-08-16 15:09:03
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-08-16 15:09:03
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1358762||Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc||RETA||Pharmaceutical Preparations (2834)||113651945|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1662395||Douglas Jason Wilson||2801 Gateway Drive |
Irving TX 75063
|Chief Financial Officer||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-08-15||4,000||$0.00||4,000||No||4||C||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-08-15||2,128||$72.25||1,872||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-08-15||1,772||$73.11||100||No||4||S||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-08-15||100||$74.50||0||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class B Common Stock||Employee Stock Option (right to buy)||Disposition||2019-08-15||4,000||$0.00||4,000||$11.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B common stock||Acquisiton||2019-08-15||4,000||$11.00||4,000||$0.00|
|Class A Common Stock||Class B common stock||Disposition||2019-08-15||4,000||$0.00||4,000||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- The exercise, conversion and sale reported in this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the reporting person on December 12, 2018.
- The Class B common stock is convertible into Class A common stock on a one-for-one basis at the holder's election at any time. The conversion right of the Class B common stock has no expiration date.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions on one day at prices ranging from $71.76 to $72.73. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were sold in multiple transactions on one day at prices ranging from $72.77 to $73.55. The reporting person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
- The options, representing a right to purchase a total of 101,881 shares, vest in sixteen equal quarterly installments beginning on August 25, 2016, subject to continued service through each vesting date.