- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-08-15 17:10:58
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-08-15 17:10:58
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1564708||News Corp||NWS||Newspapers: Publishing Or Publishing & Printing (2711)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1632944||B David Pitofsky||C/o News Corporation |
1211 Avenue Of The Americas
New York NY 10036
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Class A Common Stock||Acquisiton||2019-08-15||66,096||$0.00||100,395||No||4||M||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-08-15||35,177||$13.38||65,218||No||4||F||Direct|
|Class A Common Stock||Disposition||2019-08-15||30,919||$13.83||34,299||No||4||S||Direct|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Class A Common Stock||Stock-Settled Performance Stock Units||Disposition||2019-08-15||66,096||$0.00||66,096||$0.00|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Includes dividend equivalents accrued during the performance period that are subject to the same performance-based and time-based vesting conditions as the underlying stock-settled performance stock units.
- The stock-settled performance stock units were deemed to have settled for an equivalent number of shares of News Corporation's Class A Common Stock.
- Represents shares withheld upon vesting of stock-settled performance stock units to satisfy tax withholding obligation.
- The price reported is a weighted average price. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $13.82 to $13.845, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide to News Corporation, any security holder of News Corporation, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
- Each stock-settled performance stock unit is the economic equivalent of one share of News Corporation's Class A Common Stock.