- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-07-31 17:52:54
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-07-31 17:52:54
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|940944||Darden Restaurants Inc||DRI||Retail-Eating Places (5812)||593305930|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1518780||R Matthew Broad||1000 Darden Center Drive |
Orlando FL 32837
|Svp General Counsel||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Performance Stock Units (FY16)||Disposition||2019-07-29||1,856||$0.00||1,856||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Performance Stock Units (FY16)||Disposition||2019-07-29||2,192||$0.00||2,192||$0.00|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2019-07-30||3,000||$0.00||3,000||$59.01|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- Performance stock units convert into common stock on a one-for-one basis.
- Includes 138 additional shares delivered as dividend equivalents upon settlement pursuant to the terms of the applicable award agreement. Fractional shares are settled in cash pursuant to the terms of the award agreement.
- This grant vested in two equal annual installments beginning on July 29, 2018.
- Includes 163 additional shares delivered as dividend equivalents upon settlement pursuant to the terms of the applicable award agreement. Fractional shares are settled in cash pursuant to the terms of the award agreement.
- This option vests in two equal annual installments beginning on the third anniversary of the grant.
- The number of stock options was adjusted in connection with the spin-off (the Spin-Off) of Four Corners Property Trust, Inc. (FCPT) from Darden Restaurants, Inc. (Darden) on November 9, 2015. The adjustment reflects the product of (i) the number of shares subject to the stock option awards immediately prior to the Spin-Off and (ii) the ratio of (A) the pre-Spin-Off closing price on November 9, 2015 of Darden Common Stock (Darden Pre-Spin-Off Price) and (B) the difference between the Darden Pre-Spin-Off Price and the volume weighted average price of FCPT Common Stock trading on the NYSE on the trading day immediately following the distribution date (adjusted to reflect the Darden-to-FCPT pro rata share distribution ratio in the Spin-Off).