- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-07-23 18:05:34
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-07-23 18:05:34
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1594109||Grubhub Inc.||GRUB||Services-Business Services, Nec (7389)||462908664|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1600379||Margo Drucker||C/o Grubhub Inc. |
1065 Avenue Of The Americas, 15Th Fl
New York NY 10018
|Svp, Secretary, Gen Counsel||No||Yes||No||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Sec. Name||Sec. Type||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Amount - 2||Price - 2|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2019-07-19||4,216||$0.00||4,216||$13.70|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2019-07-19||1,650||$0.00||1,650||$24.20|
|Common Stock||Stock Option (Right to Buy)||Disposition||2019-07-19||8,200||$0.00||8,200||$38.20|
|Remaning Holdings||Exercise Date||Expiration Date||Equity Swap Involved||Transaction Form Type||Transaction Code||Nature of Ownership|
- These transactions were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person.
- The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $74.64 to $75.19, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide the Issuer, any security holder of the Issuer, or the staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the range.
- On January 28, 2014, the Reporting Person was granted 50,600 options, 25% of which vested on February 1, 2016 and the remainder of which vested in equal amounts on the first calendar day of the month for the 36 consecutive months thereafter.
- On December 31, 2015, the Reporting Person was granted 8,799 options, 25% of which vested on January 1, 2017 and the remainder of which vested or will vest in equal amounts on the first calendar day of the month for the 36 consecutive months thereafter, subject to her continued status as a service provider.
- On February 9, 2017, the Reporting Person was granted 15,707 RSUs, 25% of which vested on February 1, 2018 and the remainder of which vested or will vest in equal amounts on the first calendar day of the month for the 36 consecutive months thereafter, subject to her continued status as a service provider.