- Accession Number:
- Form Type:
- Zero Holdings:
- Publication Time:
- 2019-07-02 17:10:32
- Reporting Period:
- Accepted Time:
- 2019-07-02 17:10:32
- SEC Url:
- Form 4 Filing
|Cik||Name||Symbol||Sector (SIC)||IRS No|
|1092289||Transatlantic Petroleum Ltd.||TAT||Oil & Gas Field Exploration Services (1382)||000000000|
|Cik||Name||Reported Address||Insider Title||Director||Officer||Large Shareholder||Other|
|1398377||Iii Malone Noah Mitchell||16803 Dallas Parkway |
Addison TX 75001
|Chief Executive Officer||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Sec. Name||Acquisiton - Disposition||Date||Amount||Price||Remaning Holdings||Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares||Acquisiton||2019-07-02||105,870||$0.79||4,540,440||No||4||J||Indirect||By Dalea Partners, LP|
|Common Shares||Acquisiton||2019-07-02||516,744||$0.79||4,877,510||No||4||J||Indirect||By Longfellow Energy, LP|
|Equity Swap Involved||Form Type||Code||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|No||4||J||Indirect||By Dalea Partners, LP|
|No||4||J||Indirect||By Longfellow Energy, LP|
|Sec. Name||Remaning Holdings||Nature of Ownership||Explanation|
|Common Shares||455,826||Indirect||By ANBE Holdings L.P.|
- These common shares were purchased in multiple transactions. Each common share was purchased at a price of $0.795.
- Dalea Partners, LP received 105,870 common shares of the Issuer as a dividend on 42,000 shares of the Issuer's 12.0% Series A Convertible Redeemable Preferred Shares owned by Dalea Partners, LP on the dividend record date.
- The common shares were issued at a price of 0.7934 per share, which was equal to the 15-day volume weighted average price through the close of trading of the common shares on the NYSE American on June 14, 2019.
- The reporting person may be deemed to be a member of a group with respect to the Issuer or securities of the Issuer for purposes of Section 13(d) or 13(g) of the Act. The reporting person declares that neither the filing of this statement nor anything herein shall be construed as an admission that such person is, for the purposes of Section 13(d) or 13(g) of the Act or any other purpose, a member of a group with respect to the Issuer or securities of the Issuer.
- The reporting person disclaims beneficial ownership of the securities covered by this statement except to the extent of his pecuniary interest therein, and the inclusion of the securities covered by this statement herein shall not be deemed an admission of beneficial ownership of the securities covered by this statement for purposes of Section 16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Act"), or any other purpose.
- Longfellow Energy, LP received 516,744 common shares of the Issuer as a dividend on 205,000 shares of the Issuer's 12% Series A. Convertible Redeemable Preferred Shares owned by Longfellow Energy, LP on the dividend record date.